During the Sea Lion Eduventure Class students get an opportunity to meet one of their South African Fur Seals and learn about sea lion biology, marine mammal physiology, difference between marine mammal species and marine life conservation.
The part two of this educational adventure consists of an exclusive behind the scenes tour to showcase how the staff takes care of the magnificent marine mammals. Students are allowed to visit the records room and medical laboratory and understand the work required to maintain the highest level of health and welfare for their resident sea lions.
Sea Lion Photo Fun offers an opportunity to enjoy a cuddle or a kiss with one of the world’s most charming marine mammals, visitors will receive a free souvenir photograph to remember your incredible experience. These playful animals are sure to bring a smile on the face.
Participants of the Sea Lion Photo Fun interaction must arrive at Sea Lion Point Reception at least 5 minutes prior the scheduled time for the interaction
Please see Sea Lion Point Policies below for full terms and conditions
• No need to get into the water, and your swimming costume is not required
• All children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years and above). One adult per three children, per interaction
• Each session is limited to just 10 guests
• Spend up to 10 minutes within the animal habitat for a fun and educational experience
• Touch and receive a kiss from your new furry friend
• A free souvenir photo is included
• All programmes are conducted in English
• No Observer Passes are offered for this experience
Dry Experience – Open/Close
With the entire Sea Lion Photo Fun experience taking place on a dry area, one can interact with one of the ocean’s most fascinating marine mammals without even getting into the water.
Aquaventure Waterpark Entry Included
All guests receive complimentary entry to the no. 1 water park in the Middle East and Europe when you book any marine mammal interaction at Dolphin Bay or Sea Lion Point.
Daily 10:00 to Sunset*
(Opening hours subject to change depending on time of year)
• Location & Parking
Sea Lion Point is located on the far eastern side of Dolphin Bay.
• Age Policy & Rules
All children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years and above).
Participants of Sea Lion Discovery must be at least 6 years of age.
Please note: When booking Sea Lion Photo Fun, only those participating in an interaction are permitted within Sea Lion Point. No observer passes are offered for this programme.
Each booking includes all day access to Aquaventure Waterpark and 25% off same day admission to The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
• Complimentary Entry To Aquaventure Waterpark
The safety of guests and sea lions is number one priority. A few key rules to make sure everyone (including our sea lions) have a great time!
• Jewellery, watches, hair accessories, hats, sunglasses and loose articles are not permitted in the water.
• They provide all guests with a wet suit for their interaction; you will wear your swim suit underneath. All guests are required to wear a wet suit during their programme. For the safety of our animals, we cannot allow you to wear your personal wet suits.
• Cameras are not allowed in the water. However, they provide a photographer throughout the interaction.
Atlantis The Palm, Dubai
Crescent Road, The Palm
Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
Tel.: +971 4 426 2000
Photo courtesy: www.atlantisthepalm.com
View World Map in a larger map