Who can think of any other city when it comes to shopping? Dubai being the most globalized city in the world. Dubai has conquered milestones when it comes to purchasing branded and known products of every industry. The city is a hub for many tourist attractions and one of the most attracting events of Dubai is none other than the great Dubai Shopping Festival. It is held annually, that is at the end of every year and is continued till the beginning of next year. This year, it will start on 26th December 2019 and end on 24th January 2020. A combination of cultures, feisty nights, multi-cuisine food, glamour, sports, and adventures create the Dubai Shopping Festival.
The festival was introduced in 1996 to increase the retail industry in Dubai, United Arab Emirates but later became an interest of tourists as well due to which the country’s Economic growth also rose and has now become a part of Dubai’s tourism department.
Features of Dubai Shopping Festival
1. Tax-free shopping is a major attraction of DSF and the festival provides such deals where the shopping malls and retailers offer maximum discounts on their products.
2. ‘Shop the nightaway’ takes place each Wednesday in January in different malls across the city with amazing offers.
3. Music Concerts organized by the event managers invites famous singers from all around the world to perform.
4. Exotic dry fruits and aromatic spices are sold at affordable and budget-friendly prices to make your homemade meals tastier.
5. Global Village has a unique concept of bringing the globe in one place. It displays every country with its pavilion with its popular products sold in respective home countries.
6. The eye-catching firework show is the most mesmerizing and aesthetic view to encounter during the festival duration.
7. The multi-cuisine food is available in the festival for the visitors to enjoy after or during the exciting tiresome shopping experience.
8. Dune bashing is a fun thrilling activity if you are interested in Adventures and sports.
This annual fiesta is also an exciting opportunity for online shopping lovers as many internet shopping portals provide the best discounts and offers for their users. Yes, that’s right you can enjoy the DSF at your home and as well as in the malls.
Coming back to the grand carnival, if you are planning to visit Dubai for the first time, you must make sure to buy Oudh and Bakhoors as perfumes have been an important part of the Arab world. The top places you’d want to check out during this time would be:-
• Ibn Battuta Mall
• The Dubai Mall
• Dubai Gold Souq
• Mall of Emirates
• Dubai Outlet Mall
Attending and being a part of this festival is something that no individual can miss as it is for those people who consider this as a shopper’s paradise and for kids, it is like a Disney land to enjoy playing, magic, street performances, flash mobs, etc. The entertainment programs are truly commendable and should not be ignored. The innovative and unique programs make the event more alluring and attractive for the people who visit throughout those months. Despite all the fun which can be felt in person, there are still some people who are uncomfortable in crowds and are introverts who prefer to stay indoors and shop. No worries as the DSF sale hits every popular site and even the online site like Amazon.ae come up with great discounts on products. Use the Amazon coupon code to get maximum discounts on the products.
This festival is a yearly opportunity to upgrade your head to toe fashion and add as many accessories, perfumes and footwear you want at the lowest possible prices. Make the most out of this festival as it includes so many fun activities for both kids and adults. And if not for shopping, it is certainly worth going to the city’s wonderful atmosphere.
Celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2020, the Dubai Shopping Festival will start in December. Get ready for great deals on fashion, gold jewelry, perfumes and more, enjoy awe-inspiring entertainment, from fashion shows to fireworks, and get the chance to win some life-changing prizes. Don’t forget to mark your calendars for the shopping event of the year.
Aamina is a writer and professional blogger, sharing her experience in spheres of writing, blogging. She is a regular writer for popular Coupon site Rezeem.com where her work helps people to find useful tips for shopping online.