Dubai Travel Passport Visa Requirements
The Dubai travel passport visa requirements Embassy only issues visas for diplomatic or certain business visits. For routine travel, visas for tourists, travelers (intending to visit family) and business travelers must be arranged via the sponsor. Sponsor may be the hotel/package tour operator or UAE resident/company concerned. This includes transit visas. To obtain approval, the sponsor will require the visitor’s proposed flight and passport details in advance. Business visits are made by invitation only and proof of company trading license is required. The sponsor will then confirm to the visitor that a visa has been arranged, usually by fax, and that she/he will be met at the airport.
Important Information about How to Use your Dubai Travel Passport Visa in UAE:-
You must have a copy of your visa in your possetion before boarding the aircraft to visit Dubai. The Hotel or Agent should fax you a copy of your Visa. If you do not have the original, the Actual Copy will await you at the Visa Counter at the Dubai Airport. Show your passport, and you will be given a copy of the Visa, whereupon you may pass through Passport Control.
Apply Visa through Resident of UAE
If you live in the UAE and wish to apply for visas for family, relatives or friends,business partners, air Arabia is pleased to support. We extend visa assistance services for visitors from any one of our 18 destinations, so visitors must have a confirmed return ticket to travel on air Arabia.
To sponsor direct family members (including spouse, parents, children and siblings), the applicant’s monthly income must be AED 2000 or above.
For friends and relatives, the applicant must have monthly earnings of AED 4,000 or above.
Documents From Applicant
The applicant must submit the following documents:
- An original, recent salary certificate from the employer
- A passport photocopy with a minimum validity of six months.
- A photocopy of your labor card with a minimum validity of six months.
- A cash guarantee of AED 2,500 and cheque deposit of AED 5,000 is required. This amount is refundable upon the departure of the visitor (see details below).
- A labor contract copy.
- If the Applicant has a trade license, we require a copy for the license with 6 months validity, along with bank statements for the trade license.
Documents From Visitors
The applicant must submit the following documents of the visitor(s):
- A passport photocopy with minimum six months validity.
- 2 passport size color photographs
Apply VISA out side the UAE:-
The persons that want to apply for VISA from out side the Dubai and have no any relatives in the UAE can apply Online through the various tourist agencies.
Processing Time & Charges
- A normal visa is issued between 5 to 7 working days and is at a charge of AED 250/-
- If you wish to process the visa on an urgent basis, the processing time is 2 days at a charge of AED 375/-
Visa Validity & Renewal
- A visit visa is valid for 55 days from the time of entry into the UAE.
- The visa can be renewed for 1 additional month at a charge of AED 625/-
UAE Immigration Authority Regulations
- Visa are required for all visitors with the exception of nationals from the following 33 countries:
GCC Nationals (Gulf Cooperation Council member countries): Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Western Europe: France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Mario and Liechtenstein.
North America: USA and Canada
Australia and New Zealand
Far East: Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
- To apply for a visit visa, call Sales Centre in Sharjah on 00971 6 5626488. The visa office is open between 14:00 and 15:30 from Saturday until Wednesday.
- Complete the visa application and visitor details forms and bring them in to us with the documents.
- To apply for a visit visa outside the UAE, please call air Arabia Sales Centers in your country for the necessary formalities.