Dubai Municipality (DM) is one of the biggest governmental body and community service provider. It was established in the 1940s with total staff strength of three persons only who were operating from a single room. In 1965 Dubai Municipality came into being officially.
The main purpose of Dubai Municipality Department is to supply outstanding services. Dubai Municipality-Project Department present its projects to the public, investors, suppliers and governmental entities. It cover different types of projects e.g. educational, entertainment, governmental, housing, environmental, historical,. etc.
Zayed University At AL Ruwayyah
This project comprises the construction of a complete and functional University campus facility to accommodate 5000 female students as an initial phase extendable to 7000 students.
Sport Halls and Swimming Pools In Governmental Schools
The objective of the project is to build sports halls and swimming pools in governmental schools. The general purpose of this project is to encourage the student body within the intended schools to benefit as well as enjoy the facilities provided.
Under this project following facilities will provide
- Sports hall for (Jumeirh,Al Hudaiba and Asma Bint Al Nouman Schools) with all related services.
- Sports hall and Swimming pool for(A Thahra School) with all related services.
Dolphinarium at Creek Park
Dubai Municipality-Project Department is constructing A dolphinarium at creek park. The estimate cost for this project is 10000000.
DM-project department are handling following maintenance projects-
- Construction of 2 Nos. Cafeteria at Al Safa Park
- Construction of Public toilets (2 Nos.) near Al Mamzer Lake
- Construction of Car Parking In fornt of Building maintenance Department offices At Abu- Hail
- Construction of Jogging area around Al Mamzer Lake
- Maintaining the Concrete building of Technical College at Abu-Hail
- Additional Work in veterinary Clinic (Emergency Room) at Mushrif
- Rehabilitation of asphalting area at the Fish Market
- Construction of playground in Al Gusais
- Additional Work in veterinary Clinic at Mushrif
- Rehabilitation_ of_ existing _technical college building_atAb_Hail_BuildingNo1
Dubai Coastal Zone projects
DM-project Department handle following projects-
- Routine Maintenance of Marine Facilities
- Al Seef Quay Wall Reconstruction
- Deira Creek Revetment and Cathodic Protection
- Dubai Creek Floating Pontoon Abra Stations
- Dubai Coastal Zone Monitoring Programme
- Dubai Creek Water Quality and Sediment Characteristics Modeling – Extended to Dubai Coast
- Maintenance, Repairs and Improvement to Coastal Protection Works
- Management Guidelines for Dubai Coast
- Dubai Coastal Monitoring Programme
- Dubai Coastal Zone LIDAR Survey
- Jumeirah Coastal Zone Development
E-mail: [email protected]