The Square at Dubai will be hosting the long-awaited Dubai Blues Festival as mark its launch as a new fully licensed live entertainment and concert venue . The blues event will run from Thursday January 27 to Saturday January 29, as part of the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF).
Chillout Productions will spearhead the said festival. Expect to have lots of fun and entertainment as you get to experience live events! There will be 3 days of live performances, featuring international Rhythm & Blues legends in a relaxed outdoor atmosphere, not to mention hip food and drinks! You are sure to enjoy quality time with your loved ones.
The Dubai Blues Festival line-up is composed of some of the world’s feted Blues singers. The schedule is as follows:
Headliner and trumpet player Boney Fields will be playing a set of funk and blues with a global twist at 9PM. Lakeetra Knowles, a soulful blues storyteller will be then delivering a diverse and fresh sound at At 10:45 PM on January 27, Thursday.
Sax Gordon will perform at 9PM and Gisele Jackson at 10:45 PM on January 28.
To close the big event, award-winning US bluesman Big Daddy Wilson will be headlining at 9 PM. American singer Sharrie Williams, dubbed as “queen of the blues” will take to the stage from 10:45pm for her headline performance to wonderfully end the evening on January 29, Saturday.
According to Anthony Younes, Managing Director of The Square @ ISD Dubai, they are very excited to launch the “Dubai Blues Festival.” It is a new offering that will bring the best Blues acts from across the world for the first time in Dubai. The days will be jam-packed with fun, excitement, a celebratory mood as everyone gets to enjoy food, drinks, and of course the live music.
People can book online for garden tables for groups of 4, 6, 8, or 10.
AED250 per person redeemable with F&B Vouchers upon checking in at the venue and presenting proof of booking. The following terms and conditions apply:
- Garden table booking only available online for groups of 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 and must be purchased and fully paid for before arriving to the venue
- Guests arriving to the venue without prior booking and valid receipt will only be admitted if tables are still available, or in the standing area if capacity allows, with minimum spend of AED250 on F&B
- Doors open at 7.00pm. First act 8.00pm. Last call at 12.30am
- Allocation of tables is done on a first-come first-serve basis
- Age restriction is 18+. The management reserves the right to ask for ID verification
- Outside food or beverage is not allowed. The venue offers a wide range of F&B options
- The Square strictly adheres to all rules and regulations laid out by government authorities, including Dubai Health Authority and Dubai Municipality to ensure the health and safety of everyone at our venue.
PLUG-AND-PLAY HASSLE-FREE EVENT SPACE
Do you know what is a plug-and-play event space is? The Square is equipped with everything to host an array of live performances by various event promoters and musicians. Fresh acts can easily come to outdoor space, plug in and start jamming.
Never miss out on an incredible opportunity to have an amusing experience at The Square, Dubai Sports City! You can visit thesquaredubai.com for more information.
The Square @ISD, Dubai Sports City,
Dubai, United Arab Emirate